... the past and its people are the structure, the present brings guests and emotions, the future is a flow of dreams and energy.
EVENT LOCATION with scenic view, 1000 square meters of indoor and outdoor areas, surrounded by nature, with a daydream scenario. A Historic residence dating back to the Middle Ages, Castello degli Angeli has been recently renovated and now combines the charm of the past with modern comforts.
INDOOR - the bright main hall, which can accommodate up to 300 guests, two more intimate halls and the evocative seventeenth century cloister.
OUTDOOR - gardens and modern comforts at the swimming pool. Castello degli Angeli offers sole use of its versatile and multi-functional, facilities and services for all your needs: on-site restaurant and event banqueting service, stays, shuttle and all those activities, which can make your event unique and personal.
Look above and you will see
• FARMING BUSINESS - The farm is the first thing you can see upon entering our estate. It stretches out along the road to the castle and the vineyards.
• RESTAURANT - Barbariccia is located on the top of the hill: it is our à la carte restaurant and provides event banqueting services.
• EVENTS - A perfect location for private and corporate events with a capacity up to 1000 guests. Walk along the swimming pool and the gardens to reach the cloisters and the halls.
• RELAIS - Follow the magic to the first floor: Relais in Charme has six suites. Enjoy a unique experience in a relaxing and charming atmosphere.
...Residence, cloister, residence again and today an event venue. Castello degli Angeli offers its guests sparkling, unforgettable memories; a magical story to tell.
One thousand years of history
The medieval castle of Santo Stefano degli Angeli rises up the hill of Carobbio degli Angeli and has stood over the surrounding plain for a thousand years. Documents dating back to 1039AD According to Wikipedia, the castle belonged first to the Grumellis and then to the Lanzis. After the Republic of Venice conquered the area, the Castle and the attached Church of Santa Maria were donated to the Carmelites in 1472, who turned them into their monastery until 1770. The venue underwent several structural adaptations until 1923, when it was acquired by the marquise D'Arcais Valverde and, then, by the Zanchis.
The venue had been abandoned for years before undergoing the most recent renovation, which has enhanced the beauty of its architecture and brought out its original frescoes. The venue has thus been brought back to its former glory.
Symposium Srl has been managing
Castello degli Angeli since 2005.
The values we share with our staff are:
• Make dreams come true
• Create unforgettable experiences
• Near Milan and Bergamo
• Versatile and multi-functional
• Exclusive use
• 3 halls and a covered cloister
• Hall capacity of up to 300 guests
• Gardens and swimming pool
• Wide parking space
> Spazi evento PDF